Width: 30/45/60/90 cm
Type: Glass Films
Surface Treatment: Stained
Surface Treatment: Opaque
Surface Treatment: Embossed
Surface Treatment: Frosted / Etched
Model Number: 30/45/60/90 x 200/300/500 cm Colorful Window Film
Model Number: 30/45/60/90cm x 2/3/5 m Matte Window Film
Model: 3D matte Privacy Window Film
Length: 2/3/5 Meter
Function: Heat Insulation
Feature: Static Cling
Environmental: Through Europe EN71-3 standard and SGS
Brand Name: AFDB
Windows are an opening to the outside world from your interior home. But when there's not a great view outside, or your neighbors can look into your place easily through windows, all you really want is a little bit of privacy. With our frosted colorful window film, give you a designer look and all the privacy you desire. This matte film can also let the sunshine in while keeping the outside world out, no more nosy neighbors but a cool beautiful environment.
- Good Privacy Level: Frosted design offers you with a safe and comfortable way at your own places during daytime.
- UV Protection: Say no to 95% of harmful UV rays that may hurt your skin and protect your furniture from ageing.
- Glue Free: Stick by static cling, easy to install and remove. No worry about leaving residue on the glass.
- Reusable: Premium Vinyl material offers extra durability, can be re-positioned and reused repeatedly.
- 1 Roll HIDBEA Frosted Window Film
- 1 Instructions for installation
HOW TO INSTALL A AFDB WINDOW FILM
Step 1. Make your windows or glass doors extremely clean, make sure there's no glue residue or dust, especially corners.
Step 2. Measure the exact dimensions of your window and cut the film into the right size
Step 3. Remove protective liner of the film, spray enough soapy water onto the surface of the glass and the film, then place the film against glass.
Step 4. Squeegee out all bubbles from the center to all the four edges. Make sure there is no visible bubble left on the surface.
Step 5. Trim away the redundant film edges (leaving a gap of 1/16 inches between the film and window frame). Then wipe the window clean.
- The window film works only on FLAT, CLEAN, and SMOOTH surfaces. It will not stick on plastic, broken or uneven surfaces.
- Make sure you have removed the transparent backing film and paste the smooth side to the window, or it will not cling.
Tips To Avoid The Film Peeling Off After Installation
- The best time for installing is early morning or evening when the glass is cooler.
- Make your windows or glass doors extremely clean, make sure there's no glue residue or dust. (VERY IMPORTANT)
- Spray enough soapy water onto the surface of the glass and the film, Keep them wet during installation.
- Scrape all the bubbles out with a squeegee, Make sure there is no visible bubble left on the surface.
Enjoy Privacy and Sunshine
This window privacy covering will diffuse direct sunlight to prevents glares, so that you can work, study, and play under softened sunshine.
Decor Your Home
Apply this colorful frosted window film to decorate your bathroom, kitchen, living room, or office. DIY anywhere you want, a little color for a lotta drama.
Easy to Apply
This self-adhesive window film is with glue, just installed with plenty of soapy water, no glue needed. Just make sure the surface of the glass is neat, smooth and clean.